Account Manager DACH & Benelux
Working for a successful trading company with an international network; a commercial working environment providing challenge and freedom. At Active Stock Management (ASM) we are specialised in buying surplus material from all over the world. We consider ourselves to be flexible, inventive, creative and future-oriented. In your role as an Account Manager, you are responsible for two particular regions, in this case the DACH-region and the Benelux-region. Within this position, the main challenge is to create and expand a network to be able to buy overstock from our customers. It’s very important that our customers can communicate in their native tongue. Therefore, you will have colleagues from all over the world that communicate mainly in English. ASM is growing well every year and still has plenty of opportunities to continue growing. This creates many internal growth opportunities. We try to encourage this with great attention to personal development and training budgets. We therefore combine the possibilities of a multinational with the personal attention of a family business
As Account Manager DACH & Benelux you are the candidate who speaks fluent German, Dutch and English. Someone who is in charge and is not afraid to approach new customers. You will also have the chance to travel. Are you thrilled to be part of the international team of Account Managers working at ASM and do you want to make that second career step? Read on quickly!
Is this you?
Working at ASM as a real go-getter and doing cold acquisition is what you gets you moving every day. When we talk about Convincing-skills and Relationship Management, you say YES! Your ideal job? One in which you have the freedom and responsibility to purchase technical surplus, negotiate a fair price and arrange transport to our warehouses. Furthermore, you make sure that our customers know that you are the person to turn to whenever they have questions or see opportunities. You are commercially driven, result oriented, accurate and possess strong communication skills. You are proud of your work and have a passion for your profession. You stand for innovation, quality and improvement. Are you pro-active and you aren't afraid to approach future customers and provide them with our services? Then you are most welcome, because we love go-getters. Your day will be full of surprises! And last but not least, you'll end up in a fun and international team of enthusiastic colleagues!
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Buying technical products
• Actively acquiring new customers
• Negotiating deals
• Arranging transport to our warehouse in Roosendaal
• Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Keeping an up-to-date administration in our ERP-system
What we expect from you
• (Commercial) working experience is advantageous
• Mastery of the German, Dutch and English language
• Commercial mindset, enthusiasm and excellent negotiation skills
• You have plenty of social skills. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
• Technical product knowledge is not a requirement
• You are willing to work at least 32-40 hours a week
• You are willing to travel abroad
What can you expect from us?
• With full-time employment (40) hours, you are allowed to work from home for 2 days as far as we’re concerned. For this you will receive a “working-from-home fee”
• Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Technical Wholesale is applicable
• Salary in line with market
• Lunch is always provided, so you won't have to make your own sandwich in the morning
• 28 vacation days on full-time basis
• Pension accommodated by Nationale Nederlanden
• Commission agreement
• Working on a Macbook Pro
• Do you have an interesting course in mind, or do you want to put us to work to find one? We love to hear from you!
Interested? You can apply for this job via the application form.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.