De Vacaturebank voor alle inkoop vacatures in Nederland
PROCUREMENTVACATURES.NL - Voor alle Vacatures in Inkoop in Nederland !
Partner websites: Procurementnetwerk.nl Procurementnieuws.nl Procurementopleidingen.nl Procurementadvies.nl
Zoek een Baan
Kies uw Regio
Position: Supply Delivery Coordinator
Location: Woerden, The Netherlands
Supply Delivery Coordinator
(fixed 6-10 months, 40 hours/week, Woerden)
i+solutions is an independent international not-for-profit organization, specializing in pharmaceutical supply chain management for
low and middle income countries. We offer high quality integrated supply chain and consultancy services for HIV/AIDS-, Malaria-,
TB.-treatment and for Reproductive Health activities through Innovation, Information Technology, creativity and effective execution.
We help to meet the needs of countries and organizations by supporting them taking greater responsibility for their procurement
capacity building, and facilities and systems, to increase self-sufficiency in local pharmaceutical supply chain management.
Our key areas of expertise include: Procurement & Supply Services - Training & Consultancy Services - Innovative Projects.
i+solutions is a young and dynamic organization located in Woerden with local offices in Washington DC, Burundi and Rwanda.
In Woerden we employ about 70 persons and work with sub-contractors across the globe. Our clients include international
organizations such as WHO, UNFPA, Ministries of Health and of Foreign Affairs, USAID, the Global Fund, UNITAID, NGO's
and private companies. We are the major pharmaceutical procurement partner in the US government-funded PEPFAR program
and the Pooled Procurement Mechanism (PPM) for the Global Fund, with a total yearly procurement volume over 700 million USD.
The Supply Delivery Coordinator is responsible to monitor and expedite the delivery from vendors to Global Fund Principal Recipients
and verify their compliance to the purchase order. Coordinate worldwide shipments of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, ensure
the compliance with import/export documentation requirements and define corrective action in case of irregularities. The supply &
delivery activities are carried out as per standard operating procedures (SOP's), either in-house SOPs and/or those determined
by the Global Fund.
- Monitor order status and ensuring timely logistics execution.
- Expedite with vendors to assure that export documents are provided in due time.
- Review documentation prior to shipment to ensure compliance with the purchase order and with import/export
requirements in the country of destination.
- Issue pick-up and delivery instructions to freight & logistics partners and vendors per respective Inco terms.
- Verify delivery and ensuring administrative and financial processing of the orders through to completion.
- Define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities.
- Ensure availability and proper filing of all necessary documentation to ensure efficiency in vendor payments.
- Ensure accurate data entry and maintenance of all order and shipment progress in various CRM and Logistic MIS systems.
- Confirm documentation of all relevant information on orders and deliveries in hard copy and electronic files.
- Ensure that country shipping instructions are updated periodically; provide updates to vendors as needed.
- Provide summaries of shipment statuses (shipment overviews) to PFSCM PPM team and/or Principal Recipients.
- Inform PFSCM PPM client relations team and where appropriate the Principal Recipients about the progress/status of shipments.
- Facilitate document flow with Principal Recipients on import/export regulations and other documentation requirements.
- Advise vendors on documents required for the importation of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies in countries of destination.
- Act as a liaison with buyers to ensure smooth progression of required changes to orders.
- Work collaboratively with the Principal Recipients, vendors, and PFSCM PPM team (including client relation team and transport
and logistics service providers) and partnerorganisations on logistical issues.
- Handle all shipment-related complaints with vendors in collaboration with buyers and client relations.
Quality related complaints are handled in collaboration with PFSCM Quality team.
- Provide continuous review of vendor performance.
- Seek opportunities for improvements in the operational processes and daily activities.
- Contribute to the development of work-instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required.
- A Bachelor degree in logistics, management, public health, business or other related area.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in transport and logistics (international freight forwarding, import/export regulations
including Inco terms and custom clearance procedures).
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team
with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Power Point.
Preferably advanced user level of MS Excel.
- Proven ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team.
- Experience in the Health/Pharmaceuticals procurement sector a plus.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent,
quality performance standards
- Willing to relocate to The Netherlands
Conditions of Employment
The position is for 6-10 months and for a fulltime workweek of 40 hours. We offer a dynamic and pleasant working environment,
attractive salary and secondary benefits.
Interested candidates, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, detailing relevant experience, via e-mail to:
email@example.com, subject "Supply Delivery Coordinator", or to: i+solutions, attn. HR Department, Polanerbaan 11,
3447 GN Woerden.
For further general and/or detailed information on the vacancies, please contact Mr. W. Kreft, Director Business Development
and Innovation at +31(0)348 489630. Ony short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.
No agencies please.