De Vacaturebank voor alle inkoop vacatures in Nederland
PROCUREMENTVACATURES.NL - Voor alle Vacatures in Inkoop in Nederland !
Partner websites: Procurementnetwerk.nl Procurementnieuws.nl Procurementopleidingen.nl Procurementadvies.nl
Zoek een Baan
Kies uw Regio
Position: Procurement Specialist
Location: Woerden, The Netherlands
(fulltime temporary position - 6 to 10 months, Woerden)
i+solutions is an independent international not-for-profit organization, specializing in pharmaceutical supply chain management for
low and middle income countries. We offer high quality integrated supply chain and consultancy services for HIV/AIDS-, Malaria-,
TB.-treatment and for Reproductive Health activities through Innovation, Information Technology, creativity and effective execution.
We help to meet the needs of countries and organizations by supporting them taking greater responsibility for their procurement
capacity building, and facilities and systems, to increase self-sufficiency in local pharmaceutical supply chain management.
Our key areas of expertise include: Procurement & Supply Services - Training & Consultancy Services - Innovative Projects.
i+solutions is a young and dynamic organization located in Woerden with local offices in Washington DC, Burundi and Rwanda.
In Woerden we employ about 70 persons and work with sub-contractors across the globe. Our clients include international
organizations such as WHO, UNFPA, Ministries of Health and of Foreign Affairs, USAID, the Global Fund, UNITAID, NGO's
and private companies. We are the major pharmaceutical procurement partner in the US government-funded PEPFAR program
and the Pooled Procurement Mechanism (PPM) for the Global Fund, with a total yearly procurement volume over 700 million USD.
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for accurate purchase order processing, either within the framework of established
long-term contracts with suppliers or by utilizing tender or direct negotiation procedures in compliance with the applicable
procurement and quality assurance policies such as the US Government Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or the Global Fund Procurement and Quality policies. Procurement activities are carried out as per standard operating procedures, either in-house
procedures or those determined by specific client organizations.
- Accurate data entry and maintenance of all order process steps.
- Documentation of all relevant information.
Managing Requests for Quotations:
- Evaluation of client requirements and eligible sources, evaluation of bids.
- Solicitation of quotation for pharmaceuticals and medical supplies.
- Negotiation on pricing and other terms.
- Awarding of orders.
- Creation of purchase orders as per requested specifications and negotiated offers.
- Obtaining required procurement approvals from client organizations / donors.
- Liaison with Supply Coordinators on smooth progression of orders through to completion.
- Liaison with suppliers on non-successful bids.
- Ongoing development of relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Liaison with Inventory Manager on supply plans of Regional Distribution Centres.
- Liaison with customers and in-country teams on products specifications and supply plans and handling of all order-related
complaints with vendors in collaboration with Operations Managers.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required.
- Approximately 5 years of work experience in procurement, out of which a minimum of 2-3 years in a pharmaceutical procurement
- Educational level at least HBO (3rd level education), or a dedicated procurement education (i.e. NEVI 1).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse
- Self-driven with a high sense of quality, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must, French is a preference, knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent communicative and social skills.
- Strong computer skills, including sound knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in and knowledge of international logistics (preferred).
- Experience with donor funded projects is considered an advantage.
- Analytical capacity and insight into business processes, both in the industry and in the business policy arena.
Conditions of Employment:
The position is for 6 to 10 months and for a fulltime workweek (40 hours). We offer a dynamic and pleasant working environment,
attractive salary and secondary benefits.
Interested candidates, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, detailing relevant experience, via e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Procurement Specialist", or to: i+solutions, attn. HR Department, Polanerbaan 11, 3447 GN Woerden.
For further general and/or detailed information on the vacancy, please contact Mr. W. Kreft, Director Business Development
and Innovation, at +31(0)348 489630. Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.
No agencies please